Terms and Regulations for Cycling Holidays The “Poland on Bike” Foundation
The organizer of the expeditions is the “Poland on a Bike” Foundation, which is the owner of the site polandonbike.com, as well as a Facebook fan page called: Poland on Bike.
The Regulations set out the terms and regulations for participating in events organized by the “Poland on a Bike” Foundation, hereinafter referred to as the Foundation as part of business operations, and the rules for the provision of electronic services as part of the https://polandonbike.com website; https://polandonbike.com and www.facebook.com/polandonbike
The owner of the website and fan page and the organizer of the expeditions is the “Poland on a Bicycle” Foundation with headquarters at Gwardyjska 22 Street in Nowy Sącz 33-300. The Foundation is listed in the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000 713003; Taxpayer number 734 355 50 72; REGON 369231890
Terms and regulations:
1. When participating in the expedition, the following rules should be observed:
– the column can have no more than 15 people
– at the front of the group is a guide that we do not walk past
– on a public road, if there are two groups, the distance between them may not be less than 200 m.
– the distance between cyclists in the group should be safe, i.e. 3-5 m.
– travel of two participants of the expedition side by side is allowed if this does not pose a threat to other road users
– when traveling in a group, each participant is required to individually observe the rules of road safety
2. The participant of the expedition should have:
– technically efficient bike adequate to the type of expedition
– clothing suitable for atmospheric conditions
– HELMET – we recommend it
– valid identity document (ID card, passport) during some expeditions a validity of min. 6 months is required.
– current EHIC (for expeditions within the EU)
3. The Foundation is not responsible for behavior, insufficient preparation for travel, non-compliance with traffic rules and accidents caused by tour participants and third parties.
4. The Foundation is not responsible for items and other property owned by the participants of the expedition, which has been destroyed, lost or stolen.
5. The tour is led by a guide who sets the pace, chooses the route, and appoints people to help with the tour.
6. The Foundation also informs that the consumption of alcohol during cycling expeditions is permissible subject to local law, however, in the event of an accident under the influence of alcohol, the insurance does not apply (the Insurer’s GTC informs about it)
7. The Foundation is not responsible for any damage caused by a participant, e.g. in an accommodation facility, rented equipment, etc.